21 Pictures Celebrities & Historical Figures Don’t Want You To See
Posted on Monday, September 15th, 2014 by Elie Setruk
When you’re a celebrity, Your image is the most important thing in the world. But for our great pleasure, sometimes, they just can’t seem to restrain themselves…
Candid Photos Of Celebrities & Historical Figures
Famous people are doing the best that they can to hide their real image with the help of their oiled public relations machine, but usually they are not who they want us to think they are… Have you ever seen the rugged Vladimir Putin affectionate with animals? Clint Eastwood fooling around with Doug McClure? Or the US president Eisenhower wearing silly glasses? Some of these candid pictures are funny, some are plain weird, but all of them are perfectly timed. Enjoy.
1. Jack Nicholson, Candice Bergen, and Art Garfunkel Exchanging Liquids
2. Bill Gates, Making Love to the Camera…
3.George Bush Looking Very Happy to Work…
4. David Beckham & James Corden Enjoying a Soak Together
5. Snoop Dog Smoking a Joint, as Usual… But in a Fancy Dress this Time
6. Vladimir Putin, Showing His Softer Side With Some Fluffy Farm Animals
7. Elvis Presley Challenging Muhammad Ali for a Fist Fight
8. Mr Reagan, Saying “I’m Rubber you’re Glue” to the Opposition…
9. Steve Jobs and Bill gates: Speaking about a Merger Between Apple & Microsoft?
10. Don’t Annoy the God of Basketball, Michael Jordan
11. Nicolas Sarkozy, When He Was (a little) President…
12. Clint Eastwood and Doug McClure: What Exactly Are You Playing, Guys?
13. Was Stalin Actually a Humanitarian Father of the People?
14.Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Warren G. Harding and Harvey Firestone Chatting in the Countryside
15. Michael Jackson… Need I Say More?!?
16. The Dalai Lama Admiring the Beard of Russel Brand
17. Gorbachev Dozing Off During a Peace Summit… Is Peace Only a Dream?
18. The Beatles and Muhammad Ali: 4 VS 1
19. Is Mark Zuckerberg Getting Ready for some Oiled Wrestling with the Boys?
20. David Guetta Forgot that When Life Gives You Lemons, You’re to make Lemonade…
21. The Next Facebook Glasses? Thanks “Ike” Eisenhower!