Posted on Friday, June 7th, 2013 by Uri Halevi
When is Father’s Day? Well, Father’s Day 2013 is Sunday, June 16, which is right around the corner so you’d better go ahead and get prepared for your Dad’s favorite day of the year. On this top 50 list you will find the best Father’s Day gifts that Amazon and Ebay got to offer, so you’re bound to find the perfect gift that will show Daddy he raised you right.
If you’re looking for Father’s Day gifts , you’ve come to the right place. We realize that Father’s Day gifts are a personal thing, and that you probably know your Daddy better then anyone… Still, it’s hard to come by with a good gift idea. This extensive and thorough gift list is categorized by different ‘Dad kinds’ and will give you 10 different gift ideas for each. We’ve gathered up all the top picks for Father’s Day gifts from Amazon and Ebay to make your life a little easier on Father’s Day 2013.
Father’s Day is a special day for any father, it’s a day of gratification and even though your Dad will say he doesn’t want anything for Father’s Day but a hug, you know it will make him happy. So it doesn’t matter if your father is a Jock Daddy, a Fashionable Father, a HandyDad or a Desperate Househusband, on this gift guide we’ve got Father’s Day gifts for each specific father figure. Buy Daddy a great gift for Father’s Day 2013, and show him your appreciation for the long years he cares.
1. DEWALT Drill/Driver Kit: Is your dad the handyman in the family? If so, this father’s day, will make his life much easier with a powerful Driller. The Dewalt Driver Kit is cordless for convenience, powerful, compact, and overall lightweight. This Dewalt driller is a must for any handy daddy’s arsenal of tools.
2. Black & Decker Electric Lawn Mower: Does your lawn need a haircut? Yes or no, this father’s day let your father get the job done faster with a Black and Decker electric Lawn Mower. This cordless beast has a removable battery and enables use of additional batteries for cutting larger properties; includes Energy Star rated charger.
3. Little Giant Multi-Use Ladder: Let your father reach new heights this father’s day with a Little Giant multi-use ladder. This 22-foot, 300 pound ladder will allow your father to change any light-bulb in the house and just about fix about anything. Let him enjoy an unmatched feeling of stability in any configuration thanks to aircraft-grade aluminum, wide-flared legs, and the highest quality construction.
4. Irwin Multiple 13 piece Tool Set: This father’s day let your dad unleash the power of an Irwing Multiple tool set. 13 different professional tools for contractors and home owners including a tool bag contractor for easy storage and portability. All Vise-Grip products have a lifetime guarantee. How can you go wrong with a gift like this.
5. DEWALT Circular Saw: Another beast from Dewalt, this time it’s a lightweight circular saw with an electric break. The ultimate cutting power with a patented 15-Amp motor. Your father will no longer have problems cutting through those rough materials. It even has an integrated dust blower.
6. LeatherCraft 5-Piece Tool Belt: So you just bought a new closet from IKEA and you can’t build. First instinct is your dad, obviously, and he agrees, yay! He’s got the tools he needs, all the material, and instructions. One problem, it’s quite annoying having to go up and down the stairs each time he needs a different tool. This father’s day give him a LeatherCraft 5-pocket tool belt to make his life much easier. It’s Completely adjustable, with padded suspenders engineered to hold and distribute weight evenly without strain on lower back and hips.
7. Speedway Tool Chest Cabinet: Any handyman father needs place to store his tools. What’s better than a speedway 24 inch tool chest cabinet? The cabinet eboodies Internal locking system for extra security with ball bearings for each drawer. No more losing tools this father’s day, give your dad the gift of storage.
8. Leatherman Multi-Tool: They say a handyman’s best friend is his pocket knife. This father’s day give your dad the ultimate friend with a Leatherman Multi-tool sheath. It’s perfect for cutting, tightening, slicing, and much more. It holds 2 pliers, 2 wire cutters, 2 knives, saw, scissors, 2 files, 2 bit drivers, screwdriver, ruler, bottle/can opener, wire stripper, and 2 double-ended bits.
9. Suncast Storage Cabinet: Storage, storage, storage. That’s what you can give your father on July 16th with a Suncast Utility storage cabinet. It’s constructed from durable resin with easy assembly by simply snapping together. It Contains 2 shelves that hold up to 75-pounds each alongside stack-able grooves so you can easily stack on top of another cabinet. It’s even designed with lockable doors, lower hatch, and padlock slot for added security.
10. Leathercraft Work Gloves: Safety comes first, always. Every handyman father knows that. That’s why this father’s day you can ensure your father’s safety with a pair of Leathercraft work gloves. These flex grip work gloves even have padded knuckles to provide protection against bumps. No more working without gloves.
11. Parrot AR.Drone: Probably the coolest item on our list, the Parrot AR. Drone. It’s literally a flying machine controlled wirelessly with your iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Is there anything cooler? Didn’t think so, And I bet your Dad is gonna think the same because everyone knows that you can’t take the child out of the man, even if he is a father, or a grandfather.
12. Apple iPhone 5: Who wouldn’t love an iPhone 5? Your dad is sure to love an iPhone 5, one of the latest smart phones on the market. Your smart phone is always on you so this is a gift you just know your daddy will use to the extent. Any gadget oriented dad will love this gift.
13. Apple iPad Mini: The brand new iPad mini will bring a smile to any technology savvy father. It has all the capabilities your father needs for his leisure time and unlike other tablets that are on the market, it’s small and light. Buy the perfect tablet for your perfect father.
14. Samsung Slim Smart LED HDTV: Bigger is better. Why not go all out on a new 1080p 120Hz smart LED HDTV this father’s day? This Samsung TV is perfect for watching the game, any movie, or just watching cable. With this awesome big screen TV your Dad will will be as proud as a rooster when he invites his mates for a Monday night football match.
15. Nikon D5100 Camera: A picture speaks speaks a thousand words. This father’s day, let your day daddy capture every image with a brand new Nikon SLR camera. It’s a great starter camera for any photography lover.
16. ASUS 14-Inch Touch Ultrabook: Good things come in small sizes. That’s exactly what the ASUS 14-inch Touch ultrabook strive to prove. It rocks an Intel Core i5 3317U 1.7 GHz Processor. It’s so surprisingly slim you won’t even believe it, and with the addition of an awesome touch screen it really is a one of a kind gift.
17. Kindle Fire HD Tablet: The Kindle fire is perfect for any dad. It is the ultimate reader that can also provide your father with all of his online needs. He can read, watch movies, listen to music, and even play games. Which father wouldn’t love a Kindle Fire for father’s day?
18. Plantronics Bluetooth Headset: This father’s day get your dad the Plantronics Bluetooth Headset. This way he won’t have to hold his phone up to his ears anymore, and have that sophisticated businessman look while he drives around the neighborhood.
19. Roku 3M Streaming Projector: Home theater. What can be better than that? This father’s day give your dad a Roku 3M Streaming Projector. It’s Bright, with crisp picture up to 120-Inch wide and a maximum resolution of: 800×480 and at the same time portable and ultra compact.
20. Microsoft Xbox 360: It’s time to get into the game with a Microsoft XBOX 360. Now you’re father can challenge you in all different types of games. But watch out he might turn into a couch potato.
21. Michael Kors Watch: Michael Kors designs beautiful women’s handbags but also creates elegant men’s watches. Give your dad this perfect accessory to his wardrobe. The watch has chronograph movement with a band circumference of 200mm. Beautiful Leather & stainless steel. Durable mineral crystal protects watch from scratches while having water resistance abilities.
22. Ray Ban Sunglasses: Looking stylish, sleek, and protected from the sun. Your dad could be like that if you give him a pair of Ray Ban Sunglasses. Choose from an enormous amount of different styles. Each one is different and can be the perfect way to say ‘I Love you dad’.
23. Paul Fredrick Silk Tie: Let your dad show his true patriotic side with a silk Paul Fredrick tie. This tie beautifully displays the American flag over and over. Give your dad this nice 100% Silk tie this father’s day.
24. Mercury Dime Cufflinks: Any father who dresses nicely will enjoy these mercury dime cufflinks. A great father’s day gift, these cufflinks display Quality craftsmanship and superb styling, and also were made in the USA. Any father will look great with these superb cufflink to go into his wardrobe.
25. Tommy Hilfiger Ranger Wallet: A wallet is essential to every dad. Give your dad the gift of style and comfort with this elegant Tommy Hilfiger Ranger wallet. Created out of 100% cowhide, this wallet is very convenient and will be enjoyed by any father.
26. Columbia Omni-Heat Slipper: Although the summer is nearing us, you can still give your father the gift of warmth with a pair of Columbia Omni-Heat slippers. Columbia is known for quality products ensuring warmth. Who doesn’t love having warm feet? Don’t let dad get caught in the cold of the next winter, give him the gift of warmth.
27. Calvin Klein Dress Shirt: Calvin Klein. The name literally screams quality and style. Two essential qualities for any fashionable father. You can give your dad quality and style with a Calvin Klein Body Dress shirt. The price is great, it looks great, and it even gets free shipping. Get your credit cards out people.
28. Kenneth Cole Belt: Sounds corny, but another belt to the repertoire can never do any harm, that’s my motto at least. This June 16th enhance your dad’s collection of belts with a Kenneth Cole Reversible Feather Edge Belt. Another one to the collection, yet elegant and simple.
29. Nautica Boat Shoes: Whether boating or not, any father would love a pair of comfortable Nautica Foremast boat shoes. Choose from five different colors, whichever best suits your father. Who knows maybe you can even go sailing together with your father both wearing boat shoes.
30. ECCO Shoes: To complete any fashionable father’s wardrobe, give your dad style and convenience with a pair of ECCO Seattle slip On dress shoes. With its squared toe, polished look, and generous comfort, this loafer is thoroughly modern and ready for a full day at the office.
31. Pinemeadow 16-Piece Golf Set: Golf is a great pastime, any father knows that. Treat your father to his very own Pinemeadow 16-piece complete golf set with clubs and stand bag. This will give him the edge on the course to school all his buddies and maybe you too actually.
32. Diamondback Road Bike: Just in time for the summer, why not get your dad a new road bicycle? The Diamondback Podium Road Bike is just the fit for fast and fun transportation. No more getting stuck in traffic for father, let him zoom by it with a sleek new aerodynamic road bike.
33. Nike+ FuelBand: It’s time to get back into shape, but don’t worry it’s fun. That’s basically what your telling your father with the Nike+ FuelBand. It’s perfect for tracking every single movement of his day and will ensure him to stay on track to a more fit lifestyle.
34. New Balance Men’s Running Shoes: Run Daddy Run. This father’s day make that saying a reality by purchasing your father the New Balance Trail running shoe. Choose from 4 different styles to give your dad the essential shoe for running.
35. NFL Team Coleman Folding Chair With Carrying Case: This father’s day, let your dad lay back, relax, and enjoy a nice game of football with an NFL Team Coleman folding chair. Choose from 32 different teams all with different colors and logos on the front and back. Now your dad can support his team with his chair.
36. Bowflex Home Gym: Most fathers I know love to stay in shape, and what better way than a home gym. The Bowflex Home Gym has everything any father will need to reach his fitness potential and even beyond. No need to to leave home, no waiting for weights, the Bowflex is the all-in-one workout machine.
37. Nike Golf Men’s Lunar Golf Shoes: This Father’s day give your dad some grip with a pair of Nike Gold Men’s Lunar golf shoes.Choose form 9 different styles. Now your dad can have both the performance and the style on the greens.
38. Da Vinci Premium Poker set: To top it all off, this father’s day treat your father to a premium poker set. This Da Vinci set will allow any father to have all his buddies over for a poker night and maybe win some money, who knows.
39. Krups and Heineken Draught Keg BeerTender: Beer. Need I say More?! Didnt think so. What father doesn’t love to watch sports and drink beer while doing so? Take that love of beer to the next level with the Krups and Heineken Draught BeerTender. Now your father can enjoy keg draught beer from the comfort of his own home.
40. Amazon Sports & Outdoors Gift Cards: Instead of having your dad disappointed with your gift, why not give him an amazon sports and outdoors gift card. This time let him decide what he REALLY wants with endless possibilities. It’s the thought that counts right?
41. Weber Spirit Liquid Propane Gas Grill: Any father’s essential is obviously a propane gas BBQ. Summer days require a Weber stainless steel gas grill. You’re almost guaranteed a happy reaction from your father when he sees this waiting for him.
42. Keurig Coffee Maker: It’s time to wake up and smell the coffee. This father’s day 2103 let your dad wake up to a fresh cup of Joe with New Keurig Coffee Maker. With the push of a button in the matter of a few seconds your dad can have fresh coffee every morning. No more grumpy mornings for your dad this father’s day 2013.
43. Cuisinart Grill Set: Any chef needs the right tools to get the best results possible. That’s exactly why your father needs the right tools, a Cuisinart Grill Set so he can grill the best he can. This 14-Piece arsenal contains everything any BBQ master needs.
44. Victorinox 3-Piece Chef’s Set: This father’s day give your dad some cutting power with a Victorinox 3-piece Chef’s set. This boxed chef’s set makes a superb and very practical gift; it includes an 8-inch chef, 8-inch slicer, and 4-3/4-inch utility knife.
45. OXO Barware Set: This 11-piece barware set will make any alcohol enthusiast father jump for joy. It has a Double-wall 16-ounce cocktail shaker and 4-quart ice bucket with non-slip base Cocktail strainer, jigger, mixing spoon, cutting board, and citrus knife. This father’s day let your dad enjoy a home crafted cocktail.
46. Mr Beer Beer-Making Kit: Beer. It’s the ultimate way to say I love you dad. But you know what’s better? A home beer making kit. This father’s day give your dad the ability to brew his own beer from the comfort of his garage. This Mr Beer kit Includes 2-gallon fermenter, 2 all-malt refills, and 8 reusable 1-liter bottles with labels and caps.
47. Island Dogs Mustache Flask: Let your dad show his manhood this father’s day by sporting a great Mustache Flask. Yes, I said it, a mustache flask. This great gift idea is stainless steel and can contain up to 6-ounces.
48. Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker: I scream you scream we all scream for ice scream, including your dad. Give your dad something he will love this father’s day with a Cuisinart Ice Cream maker. Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker Brushed stainless-steel housing; heavy-duty motor Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl; instruction book and recipes included.
49. DeLonghi Bread Maker: They say there’s nothing like bread and butter, maybe they’re right. This father’s day give your dad a Delonghi bread maker. He can quickly make his own bread in just under an hour with the 58-minute rapid bake function.
50. iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaning Robot – Some Dad’s are simply obsessed with a clean home and even the ones who are not obsessed would just love cleaning gadget. This awesome robot removes dirt, dust and pet hair on its own, it thoroughly vacuums the entire floor, including hard-to-reach spots under furniture. It’s a bit expensive but eternal gratitude from your mother is 100% guaranteed.