Just An Average Day At The Beach: The Best Sand Art
Posted on Thursday, November 20th, 2014 by Elie Setruk
Life’s a beach, and we’re just playing in the sand.
A Bucket And Shovel Probably Won’t Get The Job Done
You probably have seen at least one creative sand art figure on the beach…and you were probably impressed when you saw the finished result too. Those who create sand art are artists, just playing with sand (and of course the water to build the structure) and their imagination. On a average day at the beach the most famous sighting on the beach is the sand castle, but here are some different types of sand art.
1. An angry Octopus is never your friend…
2. This castle is so realistic, when can I move in?
3. The fight of the century: Batman VS Hulk
4. A girl and her dragon
5. This is Sparta!6. Your favorite Disney classics
7. Contemporary sand art exists too…
8. Angry birds here and they’re ready to destroy everything
9. Sorry bro, it’s just sand…
10. This dog clearly isn’t as excited for the circus as I am
11. One of America’s most famous families
12. Reality or Illusion?
13. “To infinity and beyond!”
14. Open for interpretation
15. This is an amazing mise en abyme, isn’t it?
16. A cool mermaid, with sunglasses, is waiting for you!
17. “I’m quite proud of my work…who is the boss now?”
19. Lincoln keeps an eye on the travelers
20. A sand tribute to the Iron Lady
21. Jolly Jumper waiting for its owner, Lucky Luke
22. “Will you marry me?” You can’t say no with this sand figure