30 Amazing Cake Ideas: A Feast for the Eyes and Belly!
Posted on Wednesday, October 1st, 2014 by Elie Setruk
Everyone knows that the real star on any wedding, birthday or any other celebration is the cake! Here you can find some awe inspiring cake ideas that will ensure that your event will be one that people remember.
It’s All About the Cake!
Once upon a time, a simple chocolate cake with some chocolate frosting was enough for any occasion… Today, parents are willing to go to the next level to ensure that their kid’s birthday cake is the most glorious, most original, and most memorable cake in the neighborhood, the city, and even the state! Feast your eyes upon these amazing cakes that other parents conjured for their kids and head on to the kitchen, baking one of these bad boys will guaranty that the celebration will be a huge success…
1. Hoist the sails me hearties, it’s Jack Sparrow’s birthday!
2. This lovely purse cake is perfect for your little shopaholic…
3. Make sure that you tune this guitar before serving…
4. Sometimes classics are the best: A Disney princess cake always delivers!
5. Nothing beats eating well composed and harmonic melodies..
6. Steve Jobs: “One more thing… the Ipod Touch cake!”
7. Let’s play scrabble… The winner eats it all!
8. Did you pack your luggage by yourself? Do you have any food or beverage in it?
9. Do not make this cake if your kid is a dog person!
10. When a fairy tale becomes an edible reality…
11. Eat a cake and take a selfie at the same time!
12. Do you think there are enough M&M’s on this cake? #SugarPoisoning
13. Tonight Pinky we’re going to take over the world, one bite at a time!
14. This cake inspired Christopher McCandless to set out ‘Into the Wild’
15. I hope Blakke isn’t going to try on one of these Polo shirts…
16. Nothing beats an ice cool “Bud” before saying Happy birthday!
17. It’s time to “cut” the scene and blow out some birthday candles…
18. Don’t tell Hermione, but I ate all the books for this semester…
19. The perfect birthday cake for your policeman boyfriend…
20. Don’t be mistaken, it’s not Junk Food… It’s healthy sugar!
21. It’s hard to shoot some pool when the audience keep trying to eat your table!
22. If this cake is any indication of how this couple’s marriage life will look like, I envy them.
23. There can be only one true king on this Game of Thrones cake!
24. Tyler, this is not your birthday gift, its just a cake. Sorry bro!
25. Man! I hate mint! I wanted the cherry red dragon!
26. This is Holly Howser’s (Doogie’s younger sister) 12th birthday cake
27. Are you still having doubts about me being a true Seahawks fan?!?
28. This birthday cake is for either a very fancy teen or a M.A.C sales person…
29. When your kid is asking for a cake like this, you can at list rest assured that he knows how to pick his role models…
30. I bet that Rubik is sick and tired of getting the same old Rubik’s cube cake every year…
Special guest star:
Our founder’s daughter 1st birthday cake! Happy birthday Mike ‘China’ Pessis!